WHAT IS A MEETUP?
At Discover Church in the Highlands, we believe real relationships happen in the context of community. In other words, we are all about Monday-Saturday! Meetups are a great way to grow as an individual and meet new people! Groups are held throughout the week. Join a Connect Group today!
DOUBTER'S CLUB- (Preston Ulmer)
- ATHEIST AND CHRISTIAN BECOMING FRIENDS OVER COFFEE.The Doubter's Club is led by an atheist and a Christian (Preston). Both are good friends, and both are committed to pursuing truth together. The city needs more of these gatherings because it is here that people become good friends while discussing issues that matter.At the end of every meeting the group votes on what they want to talk about next time. Your favorite drink is provided for you.
- Drip Denver
- 1st Sunday of the month @ 2:30pm
- (720) 636 6583
LIVING LIKE JESUS (Preston and Lisa Ulmer)
- This Meetup is for people who want to learn how to love and live like Jesus. We will be going through the Gospels and spending time in prayer and worship.
When/Where? CANCELLED THIS WEEK(March 26)
- Location: 6189 Zenobia Ct. Arvada, CO 80003
- First and third Mondays from 6-7pm..
- (720) 636-6583
LADIES MEETUP (Lauren Gilleylen)
- Our purpose it to move towards discovering who we are in Christ and empower each other to walk into all we are called to. We will be going through the book "Captivating" with fun outings along the way!
- 11191 W 17th Ave #304 Lakewood, CO at 7pm
- Every other Tuesday!
- (517) 442-8100
SLOAN'S LAKE MEETUP (Jessica, Shelby, Jon)
- Sloans Lake Meetup is a Thinker Centered Meetup. Focus: We're planning to study the whole book of John together and the focus of our study will be Jesus, who he is and the implications of how his life transforms the way we live ours. Additionally, we're going to practice some spiritual disciplines together.
- 2484 Zenobia St, NW Denver
- Every Thursday thru May (contact Jessica for full schedule!)
- 7-9pm (optional Soup and bread dinner starting at 6:30pm every week, group starts at 7).
ROUND TABLE (Caleb Slocum)
- This one is for the guys! Our Meetup is geared towards creating deep and meaningful relationships between guys. We will begin by learning each other’s stories and praying for each other. I promise you will be glad you came!
- Every Wednesday 7-8pm
- Location: The Slocum’s (5624 Kipling Pkwy #6-201, Arvada C0)
- (318) 525-3825
COFFEE W/THE DUDES (Jerry Lanier)
- We are a Meetup for dudes who like genuine relationships and a morning cup of Joe! We will begin by learning from each others stories, then praying for each other.
- Location: 6215 W 41st Ave, Apt 2, Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Every Friday from 6-7am.
- (720) 412-9125