Our way is Community.
We believe real relationships happen in the context of community. In other words, we are all about Monday-Saturday! Meetups are a great way to grow as an individual and meet new people! Groups are held throughout the week. Join a Meetup today!
Summer Meetups are now posted!
SUNNYSIDE SOCIAL (Salley's & Jonse's)
- This is geared towards people wanting to get connected at Discover.
The Plan: 3 out of 4 weeks we will be grillin and chillin. AKA...doing something...somewhere... fun. Come, make friends, and get connected!The 4th week we will go to an event in relation to our church; or serve with one of our local partners; or lead a corporate night of prayer & worship.
- Location will be on a rotating basis, but usually at the Salley's or the Jonse's.
- May 10th-Aug 10th
- Thursdays @ 6:30pm, weekly
- Upcoming Events:
Trivia:June 7th, 7pm@ Goldspot BreweryCome early to snag a seat and find some teammates!
Picnic in the Park:June 14th, 630pm@ Rocky Mountain Lake ParkPotluck style meal.Bring something to share with others!Frisbees, Cornhole, Volleyball, and Spike-Ball welcome! Bring whatever you want!
Prayer Night:June 21st, 7-9pm@ The Salley'sLet's be honest, we all have something going on in our lives that could use some prayer. Come for a short prayer tutorial, followed by ministry time with one another. This is a safe place to practice hearing from the Father.We trust the Holy Spirit to come and meet us in this place!
SUMMER SOCIAL (Caleb, Lauren, and Whitney)
- This is geared towards people wanting to get connected and make some friends!
The Plan: Every other week we will hang out and do a fun activity together (Pool Party, Roller Skating, Backyard Movie Night, etc). Our goal is to create a summer that you will never forget!
- Locations will vary depending on the activity of the night. Emails will be send out in advance, so email Caleb Slocum or Lauren Gilleylen to get added to the list!
- June 5th-Aug 28th
- Every other week (usually Tuesday) @ 6:30pm
- Let's Kick it Off:
June 5th- Pool Party at the Slocum's @ 630pm!
5624 Kipling Pkwy, 80002
DOUBTER'S CLUB- (Preston Ulmer)
- ATHEIST AND CHRISTIAN BECOMING FRIENDS OVER COFFEE.The Doubter's Club is led by an atheist and a Christian (Preston). Both are good friends, and both are committed to pursuing truth together. The city needs more of these gatherings because it is here that people become good friends while discussing issues that matter.At the end of every meeting the group votes on what they want to talk about next time. Your favorite drink is provided for you.
- Drip Denver
- 1st Sunday of the month @ 2:30pm
- (720) 636 6583